Lending Club is the leader in peer-to-peer lending, where you can:
- Borrow up to $35,000 at rates as low as 6.78 percent APR
- Invest in loans and earn an average return of 9 percent or more
What Is Lending Club?
Lending Club is the nation’s leading social lending network. At Lending Club, regular people like you and me can lend money to others who need a loan, taking banks out of the lending equation! Given the state of the world’s banks today, that may be the best idea in a long time!
Investing with Lending Club
- Better returns. Earn earn average net annualized returns of over 9 percent
- Selectivity. Lending Club approves only creditworthy borrowers
- Simplicity. Lending Club makes it easy to build a portfolio based on your criteria. Most members spread investments across dozens of borrowers
Borrowing with Lending Club
If you have excellent credit, you can apply for a personal loan of up to $35,000 at rates starting at just 6.78 percent APR for either 3- or 5-year terms.
Submitting a loan application is free. When you post your loan application, lenders will “bid” on your loan. Attract enough interested lenders, and you’ll see your interest rate begin to go down. If you loan is fully funded, you’ll have the option of accepting the interest rate and getting the funds transferred to your bank account.