It always amazes me the number of great financial blogs that I stumble across every week. When there are a million new blog posts every day, it’s hard for one guy to keep up. This week I’m honing my recommended reading in on blogs that also focus on money in your twenties. If you enjoy this site, you’ll want to make these blogs part of your regular reading, too!
- Three methods to pay off more than one debt. (Poorer Than You)
- A financial “foul up” by Matt Jabs, who describes how he’s upside down and paying the price. (My Next Buck)
- Some good advice for when you are ready to make decisions about home ownership. (Green Panda Treehouse)
- A few frugality tips for pet owners. (Living Almost Large)
- Why working while you’re a student may be harder than you think. (Studenonmics)
- The shockingly low rate of retirement savings by Americans. Don’t become a part of this trend! (20somethingfinance)
Finally a big thank you to the hosts of this week’s Carnival of Twentysomething Finances and Carnival of Personal Finance (where my post on signs you may be at risk for identity theft was an editor’s pick!)