I love doing interviews with podcasters, bloggers, and the media. Here are some examples:
- 2/22/13 — Included in the Expert’s Guide to Saving Money on Your Home from HomeInsurance.com.
- 2/7/13 — Interview with CreditCardGuide.com on relationships and money.
- 1/30/13 — How one man dug out of $80,000 of debt. Story from U.S. News.
- 2/25/12 – Interview with Michael Finney on ABC/KGO 810 Radio San Francisco – Discussion on my article 5 Car Buying Mistakes.
- 1/25/12 — Interview with CreditCardAssist.com — I talk about my blogging journey and things I’ve learned about money along the way.
- 08/12/11 — Print story from The Seattle Times. Quoted on ways to invest in real estate without becoming a landlord.
- 07/15/11 — Print story on CreditCards.com. Using smartphone apps to help you get and stay out of debt.
- 02/15/11 — Podcast interview on Abscondo.com. Discussing debt as slavery and my journey out of debt in three years.
- 02/04/11 – Podcast interview (with transcript) on TheBusinessofU.com. Talking personal finance strategy, goals, and passive income.
- 01/20/11 – Print quote on USNews.com. Recession lessons from Gen Y.
- 01/07/11 – Radio quote (with transcript) on NPR’s Marketplace Money. Unusual personal finance tips for the new year.
- 01/05/11 – Radio interview on WIOX 91.3 in Roxbury, NY. A discussion of my “six and a half steps to financial stability”.
- 01/05/11 – Print quote on USNews.com. What money goals young adults are focusing on in 2011.
- 06/01/09 – Print quote on WasingtonPost.com. Being “frugal” vs. being “cheap”.
- 05/24/09 – Print quote in the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. On applying for credit cards during the credit crunch.
- 03/31/09 – Radio interview on Philadelphia Public Radio WHYY. (Audio only, I join about 15:00 in.) On why today’s young adults can’t get ahead.
I welcome your media inquiry or interview request, too. Contact me here.